

I have read 'Deadly Little Secret' by Laurie Faria Stolarz. I enjoyed this book because of the mystery. This book's summary includes that there is a romantic element to this book, and usually I don't read those types of books. I was intrigued by the title, and by the fact that there was scary type of feel to it. I will admit I probably would have enjoyed this book more if it had more mystery and less romance. When I was reading this book there were few times I was surprised by the way the plot would go. It was the usual forbidden love type of ordeal laced with some mystery and conflict. Overall it was a very well constructed book with a good plot line that I appreciated. I think the little things that this book has that makes it an individual really was a key factor for it to stand out to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment