Tuesday, August 11, 2015
Summer reading post 4
I chose this book for my summer reading project because I had read other books by John Green and they were very good. His books always get me thinking about things he writes even after I put the book down. His books never seem to amaze me. I love his writing style because it is so unique. This book drew my attention with the book summary because it was bright and hopeful and then suddenly it took a turn to the darker side, without explanation. It was very intriguing. I could relate closely to Pudge at different points of the story, to be honest he was a very relate-able character so it was not that hard to find resemblance between his thought process and mine. I can also relate how the main character would sometimes be prone to over think what someone said or what someone did. This book is very well known already in the young adults age area. The author, John Green is actually a very well known by young adults. This book would be read by young girls. Based on all of the attention that the book 'The Fault In Our Stars' , another book by John Green, got I wasn't surprised by all the press that this book got. I think this book would be a big hit with any age group.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment