Sunday, March 8, 2015


     I finished the book 'Hate List' a few days ago. I found this book extremely interesting. I have never read a book so out of my element before and it really opened my eyes to all of the other genres I hadn't  been reading. I really enjoyed this book because it was about a harsh situation that is very realistic. I never thought that I would feel so interested about a sad topic. This book is about a girl who is a survivor of a school shooting, where the shooter was her boyfriend. Her life is unraveling and it sounds unbearable. It makes you think that even if you are having a bad day that you still have an overall good life and that you should think about the big picture. 

    

Image result for hate list    You know those books that when you finish you don't even know what to do with yourself? This is without a doubt one of those books.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment