
I have been reading 'I hate my selfie' by Shane Dawson. This book is very different from the books that I usually read. I usually like to read fiction or realistic fiction but this book is about the writers life. It is sort of a an autobiography. And usually I wouldn't feel any interest in that except for the fact that the writer is someone that I have been watching for years. And I realize without any incite to what the writer is involved in that what I said would be a pretty creepy thing to say. But Shane Dawson is a youtuber. Yes it is a real profession and yes that is his full time job. And it may seem ridiculous that some one could make a decent living by just making video of them self but it is a completely tangible idea for people with more knowledge about the youtube community. It is like being a celebrity but still being able to go outside without some crazed fan trying to steal your shoes. I believe that in this day and age it is very possible to make a profession out of anything. If you think about it there are professional eaters, poker players. video game players, even people just famous for being pretty. I think that anything is really possible.
(I would like to put a quote in this but there are no quotes in this book that are school appropriate. So I would rather not)
No comments:
Post a Comment