Sunday, May 3, 2015

I have been reading 'A work in progress' by Connor Franta. This book is also by a youtuber, just like the last one but these books are very different. This book is more about the life lessons he wants to share with us and have us learn from. He states "As you get older, sometimes your goals will take you away from your closest friends." (pg 52) I love this book so far because he brings a new perspective on a small town kid rising to fame while still remembering where he came from. I remember meeting him at his book signing and it was like a dream. I never thought that I would ever get to meet him, let alone hug him and talk to him. He was just like he was since the beginning of his wild adventure to internet stardom. He was so thankful for everyone supporting him and that really reflects in his book. He is a wonderful writer and I really sugest picking up his book and reading it, even if you aren't completely aware of what he does because he puts his heart and soul into this book and you can really tell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment