One of my favorite books to date is 'It's Kind of a Funny Story' by Ned Vizzini. My copy of the book is worn, and I think that's how you tell what a good book is. I think that a good book has you stunned and wishing there were more when you finish. I remember that this summer I had found my summer reading book, and it was so good and was such a good story I stayed up until 4:00am just to finish it. The only books I can read over are the ones that have me emotionally attached to characters that aren't animals, but the people too. In 'It's Kind of a Funny Story' the story was very complex that I had to read it a second time to get the full grasp of the story and understand it all the way. I think it is very important that you find yourself being pulled into a book so much so that you just don't want to put it down. I think that it is an amazing feeling when you just completely fall in love with a book. Another book that I have recently read is 'When You Reach Me' by Rebecca Stead. It isn't a very thick book and it doesn't seem to be very enticing from the cover. I thought I would read it just because I was bored and had empty time on my hands. I was so surprised when I found myself finishing that book in one and a half days. The plot it great and the entire book as a whole is a masterpiece. Goes to show that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover.

No comments:
Post a Comment